Faces and Voices of Recovery announces the 2015 America Honors Recovery Awards. America Honors Recovery is the addiction recovery community’s annual awards event to recognize the over 23.5 million Americans in recovery and recovery community organizations.
Sponsored by Faces & Voices of Recovery, the event highlights the extraordinary contributions of the country’s most influential recovery community leaders to the growing movement to promote the reality of recovery from addiction.
The recipients will be honored at the July 23, 2015 America Honors Recovery Awards Dinner, starting at 6:30, to be held at the Hyatt Arlington at Washington’s Key Bridge 1325 Wilson Boulevard Arlington, VA 22209. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call us at (202) 737-0690. Tickets go on sale starting the week of May 26 at the Faces & Voices Website
America Honors Recovery salutes the legacies of three dynamic recovery trailblazers who dedicated their lives to removing barriers for individuals and families affected by addiction – Dr. Vernon E. Johnson and recovery advocates Joel Hernandez and Lisa Mojer-Torres.
The Vernon Johnson Award-
- Melissa Killeen, Founder & Owner of Melissa Killeen Recovery Coaching, Ms Killeen resides in Laurel Springs, New Jersey
- Honesty Liller, Chief Executive Officer of the The McShin Foundation, Ms Liller resides in Richmond, Virginia
- Molly O’Neill, President & CEO of First Call Alcohol/Drug Prevention & Recovery, Ms. O’Neill resides in Kansas City, Missouri
The Joel Hernandez Award-
- Utah Support Advocates for Recovery Awareness (USARA) Executive Director, Mary Jo McMillen Salt Lake City, Utah
The Lisa Mojer-Torres Award-
- H. Westley Clark, M.D. CSAT
Director – Retired, University of California, Los Angeles
The Voice of Recovery Award-
- Greg Williams
Director, The Anonymous People, Recovery Advocate
The Distinguished Lifetime Achievement Award
- William White
Author, Researcher and Recovery Historian
2015 America Honors Recovery Awards Dinner tickets go on sale starting the week of May 26 at the Faces & Voices Website